Closing the Gap – Working in a multicultural environment
Workshop den 5. marts. Early Bird 3.900kr + moms frem til 31. januar.
Den åbne workshop holdes på dansk.
- Are you part of a multi-cultural and or international organization?
- Do you wonder why some of your co-workers act the way they do?
- Have you experienced frustrations or misunderstandings even when everything seemed straight and clear?
- Are you managing teams with multiple cultural backgrounds, and possibly at distance?
It has never been easier to interconnect and communicate. Multi-cultural organisations, often with management at distance, are becoming the new standard. Technology has increased interconnectivity dramatically. The world has shrunk. The Global Village prevails. Or has it?
Increased multi-cultural interaction comes with the increased risk to misjudge/be misjudged on behaviors and actions. Culture driven gaps are then opening, affecting efficiency and performance.
In this workshop, you will discover and learn about the 8 major culture scales that map the world as defined by Prof. Erin Meyer.
We’ll be working with concrete business examples and situations to illustrate the way you can use these scales to increase efficiency and reduce misunderstandings.
It’s all about better understanding each other by increasing your awareness of what makes us different across cultures.
- Introduction to the 8 dimensions model – The Culture Map.
- Get your own map.
- Learn how to identify cultural gaps, how to work to prevent them and to close them.
- Get inspiration to move your team and your organization to a new level of efficiency.
- One-hour individual coaching after the workshop.
When: 5. marts 2020
Who: Leaders at all levels, teams and HR professionals.
Where: Expand, A.P. Møllers Allé 9 C, 2791 Dragør
Fee: 4.600kr + VAT pr. person, including one-hour individual coaching after the workshop.
Early bird: 3.900kr + VAT if you book before January 31st.
Book now here or contact Christophe Kittel at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
You can as well book the workshop when it suits you and your team for an in-house workshop. The workshop can be held in Danish, English or French. Contact us for a price for an in-house workshop